So I would like to thank The Dream Maker for this nomination. Shocked? Why yes I am, totally. Yet, very, very grateful.
Do yourself a favor and check out his blog it’s quite a read of uplifting life excerpts.
RULES TO FOLLOW AFTER NOMINATION
Definitely there are rules, one must abide to;
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to his/her site.
2. write a post to show the award.
3. Compose a summary of how your blog started.
4. Give an advice to new bloggers
5. Nominate at least 15 bloggers for this award.
6. Inform each nominee and give a link to your post.
This blog started because I wanted to inspire women of my age to live their best life. That age is just a number and love is everything. Plus sometimes I just need to get a few things out of my head.
To new bloggers I would advise to just do it. Write what makes your heart sing. Who cares what others think. There are many like you and we want to know what you want to write.
Ok 15 bloggers for me is quite a stretch, there are so many wonderful bloggers. Here are some that deserve some recognition for their pearls of love and wisdom. In no particular order.
3. Ray of Light
9. Life More Than existence I know you have been nominated but I just had to. 😉
11. Lonely Blue Boy
14. Frank Solanki
15. Antonella Lallo
Updating to add, if this is not your kind of thing, I totally understand. You are still amazing and wonderful. 😉